The crane operated guided climbing system for high rise walls and lift shaft.
Designed to cast wall of 4.2 meter height in a single casting , compatible with Vertis and Alvert panels. System comes with rack and pinion mechanism for the forward and backward movement of the formwork.
- Guided climbing system for shear wall and lift shaft, compatible with Ecovert and modular formwork systems(Vertis and Alvert).
- PGC system is attached to wall throughout climbing process.
- System is completely surrounded by steel mesh and guardrails.
- Modular system, with simple design to erect and lift the formwork. Available with ready to use assemblies at site.
- High standard of safety requirements is fulfilled.
- Fear-free work environment, enhance labour performance and saves time and money.
- Designed to pour concrete up to 4.2 meter height in a single pouring.
- Primary and secondary, working platforms attachable to guided rails at every level.
- Inbuilt ladder provided with the system.
- System comes with rack pinion mechanism for the forward and backward movement of the formwork.
- Flexibility to position the guide rails up to a width of 3.6 m, depending on wall width.
- Flexible to suit requirement, for all medium and high-rise buildings.
- System offers flexible and easiest application to take care of post concerting work, like painting etc.
- No additional access system required.
- Easy to erect the reinforcement bars and move the formwork with-out dismantling the system.
- Same system can be used for varied length of walls by adjusting the brackets.