- The Mach 1 is a light weight straight panel based system and comes at a maximum height of 2.8 Metres with the per m2 weight being 160kg/m2.
- The skin sheet of the Mach 1 is 4 mm thick which ensures longer life.
- The Mach 1 can take concrete pressures of up to 10 MT/m2.
- Due to the same profiles being used in the Mach 1 and the CW1, both the systems are compatible with each other .
The Mach 1 is designed to take wind speeds of unto 85 Kms/Hr with the added accessories mentioned below:
- Metal / concrete ballasts come in 3 variations and weigh 1 MT – 1.5 MT – 2 MT
- STABILEVE 120 PLUS® compass
- Ground anchoring
- Adjustable stays of stability
The Mach 1 comes in 3 height variations:
- 0.6 Metres
- 2.8 Metres
- 1.5 Metres
The modular design ensures that the entire panel can be collapsed with no loose components.