- Use of Omega sections as stiffeners ensures less welding and better shape retention as compared to using flats as stiffness as the heat generated during welding causes distortion.
- Plated machined components eliminate the use of grease and oil while turning turnbuckles thus preventing dust to settle within the grooves which increases the difficulty in turning the turnbuckles and increases wear and tear.
- The Modular system design helps to reduce transportation by as much as 50% as more volume can be accommodated on the vehicles.
- The wheels are machined and mounted with dual bearings to ensure smooth movement of Inner forms on tracks.
- Angled Working Platforms provided on all 4 sides ensure safety is at its highest while pouring of concrete to prevent any fatal accidents at the site.