India’s first multi-purpose wall & column aluminum panel system. Suitable for minimum 200 repetitions in Europly & 800 repetitions in Laminex.
Suitable for handling 70 kN/sq.m. of concrete pressure. Aluminum frame, duly powder coated, available in 21 sizes.
Load capacity :
- 50 kN/m² (5 tons) & 70 kN/m² (7 tons) wet concrete pressure.
(DIN 18218 compliant)
- Suitable for higher rate of pour & varied site requirement.
- Height : 2700, 1500 & 1200 mm.
- Width : 900, 750, 600, 450 & 300 mm.
- Corner panels: Internal & external application, Suitable for 80º-180º.
- Average weight : With ply 32 kg/m².
- Economical, versatile & lightweight aluminum formwork system is adaptable to various construction applications and compatible with Vertis system.
- Flexibility in casting all types of walls with various degrees.
- Hand-held system for easy assembly & handling.
- Frames made of special aluminum profiles.
- Impact and scratch-resistant powder coating.
- Twist proof, durable & light weight.
- Easy to clean due to reduced concrete adhesion.
Tie Holes, Panel Connection
- Tie hole : Suitable Tie holes with aluminum sleeve, for better clamping & load distribution.
- Tie holes provided at suitable heights.
- Connection : Wedge lock, Nut Bolts (optional).
- Sleeves ensure long life of ply and smooth operation of Tie rod assembly & dismantling.
- Ensures higher load bearing capacity.
- Wedge lock ensures self-alignment and does not have loose parts, resulting in quick assembly.
- Europly (18mm thick) Nailable and suitable for upto 200 repetitions.
- Laminex (18mm thick)-Nailable and suitable for upto 800 repetitions.
- Phenolic sheet of Europly restricts moisture penetration and ensures more repetitions
- Maintenance-free and repairable.